Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Shaken...

Yesterday, I went to Tehillah Monday. The speaker's name is Trevor Meier. It was awesome. It struck me. Even left me shaken.

Ever just wanted some thing that you wanted sooo bad to go sooo smoothly - without a single bump in the road? Ever think about how that never happens? That's how things seem to be going for me right now. Ever opportunity for doubt to creep in...it does. Some thing in life happens...and I second guess this trip. God, is this you? Or is this just me?

After going to Tehillah on Monday...I ended up phoning one of my best friends...a few tears may have been shed. And, she gave me a quote...a little mantra, so to speak:
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
- E. Roosevelt

So...I'm choosing to believe Him, not just in Him. Fears, doubts, bumps in the road aside. Believe with me, too...

(To view the message that I refer to in this blog...follow the link to Tehillah TV. Click on the little "HOME" arrow in the top right hand corner of the video player. Select the Tehillah option. Then, choose "Tehillah Monday, October 5th, 2009 feat Trevor Meier".)

1 comment:

Graham said...

Hi Tati!!
in comment to your shaken blog - I just want you to know that I am proud of you for this great undertaking, and for all your effort and work and striving to do it - I think you are doing great and that this will be an amazing learning, growing, and fun experience!!
anyways, i love you and want you to know that, and that steph and I support you 100%!
i even got a google account JUST so i could comment on your blogs.