Friday, January 08, 2010

9 more sleeps...

Today is my last day of work. Wow. That came quickly. Sometimes is seems too quickly, yet I remember when I thought that this day wasn't coming quickly enough.

9 more sleeps according to my count. Just enough time to get everything done, I do believe. Everything is possible. All things are possible. Yet, I remember not too long ago when I had my fair share of doubts that it was...

I love it when I question, and God proves all my fears and doubts wrong.

3 comments:

Ida said...

Hi! I found your blog when looking into volunteering with Mercy Ships. I'm a pharmacist too, and I'm really looking forward to hearing about your work at the ship!
/Ida in Stockholm

Nikole Opiyo said...

Wow, that is soon. looking forward to your departure day and the flood of tears that follow.

tati said...

Hi Ida!
If you have any questions...please feel free to ask me, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge!

Nikole - I'm still caught between dreading my departure day and being excited about it! I am, however, looking forward to knowing there is nothing more I can do, and being still, and letting God...