Monday, January 18, 2010

Ready or not...

Here I am, currently sitting at the Calgary International Airport, getting in all my last calls. Thanks to everyone who was been wishing me well, and praying for me.

My nerves got the best of me for a bit...got really anxious the last two mornings about my impending departure. And...kinda made a fuss about going this entire morning. But, once Graham and Steph took me to the airport, my nerves started to calm. For awhile, I can say that I didn't feel much of anything. Kind of caught my mom off guard, I guess she thought there would be more excitement in my voice. But, I think that I am still in some sort of state of shock. I know that I am here. My bags are checked, I have my boarding passes, and I am sitting at the gate as my plane is being prepared for our flight.

A lot of unknowns are still out there - I think that's what got the best of my nerves. But, I believe now is the time to let go and let God. I've done everything that I believe I should've done and could've done. So, now, it's just me and God...and the amazing support team that I have surrounding me. Thanks to you all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blessing Tati....
Y'know as I read, I was just thinking something.....
there are so many here that are going with you in Spirit and in heart....
We're excited for you, and it's like we step where you step.....

tati said...

:-) so glad that you guys are with me every step of the way!