Thursday, January 28, 2010

What you've been waiting for...and more...
















So...I thought that I would finally post some pictures...like I had promised of my week in Tenerife...and with the ship.

While here on the Mercy Ship, the crew has been told that Discovery Canada will be sailing with us and staying with us until the first surgery in Togo. They will be filming life on the ship and all that fun stuff. Ever heard of the show, "Might Ships"? Well, it's going to be featured on that...possibly airing in April or May or maybe later (?)...so, if anyone out there happens to catch it, do you think that you could tape it for me? If I know any more details, I'll be sure to let you know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad your bloggin.... looking forward to mooooore!!!!

Ann L. said...

Absolutely beautiful photos Tati. I'm so excited for you and your new venture .. so awesome! Love and blessings, Ann :)